Thursday, January 10, 2008

Michael Jackson is now black again!


"The most loved artist of all times, Michael Jackson suffered his last skin intervention after falling into a lake of ink. The pop star tells us: "I love you kids, I love you all!" This was his words after he decided to become black again. He also said that it is time for him to become a rap legend, because he had enough of this pop scene. After signing a contract with Dr Dre and Lil Bow Wow, he bought a gun and 23 kilos of gold.

His mother refused to believe this bullshit and called me to make him change his mind, but I wasn't in town at that time so Michael is now writing rap lyrics. This is an example of rhymes that Michael wrote:

"I'm Mike (Mike), I don' pee pee
I'm like (like) a bee bee bee
I am tough, I'm not fluffy
All you kids call me Mickey"

No comments: