Saturday, January 12, 2008

I'm glad some women can't have children!


Why? Because otherwise the kids in orphanages will not have parents. I respect those couples who make this big step and help those kids but also help themselves. I was thinking that God took the gift of giving birth to some women for them to chose to raise a kid without a family. I believe that those women are blessed with this gift and they are born to help that children not to live without parents.
Just think about it.
In the same time, those families who abandoned their children have an important part in this movie of life. I don't really understand them and I have no respect for them but like God said: we all have a place in his Garden.
It is also important to give birth but to offer a new life to every child, to offer parents, family.

No comments: