Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Two naked man found in Jeff Dunham's house

Jeff Dunham, a well known ventriloquist seems to have girl problems. Why i think that? Because two naked man were filmed running out from his house. Everybody knows that he still loves his wife, because he says it all the time. But what if he is gay? (Not that I have something against them - read my blog title) He talks about "The Lotion", he drives a Toyota Prius, he talks about him being gay... i don't know what to believe anymore.
Now seriously, have you seen one of his shows? He rocks! I don't know how he came up with Bubba J and Peanut but they are the most comic actors I've ever seen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have read a few just right stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting.
I surprise how a lot attempt you set to make this sort of great informative web site.



Also visit my website; waist to hip ratio calculator